Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Do you remember... Fisher Price?

http://www.retroist.com/2011/04/02/toddler-toys/   <----------- Ok, I literally had EVERY one of these toys as a toddler, and remember them very clearly.  I can still hear the sounds the Chatter Phone and the corn popper made when you moved them.  The only difference is my cobbler's bench was a little more primitive than the one pictured here.  Mine looked more like this:
And I also had all three toys pictured below, but I think my phone was a different color, maybe?
And while we're at it, here are some more I had.  A lot of them lived at my grandma's house...
Man I remember this thing...had it forever!
What the hell was the point of this?

Ok, so the Tuff Stuff shopping cart was made by Mattel, but whatever.
I don't remember any of that plastic food though.  I used the food from my
kitchen set to cart around.


Ok, my brother had this, but I played with it a lot.


I have to find and post the pic of me at 2 sitting in the sun
from the kitchen window playing with this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment